View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 11:57 AM
WenLuvsJB
Addicted Fan

Hey to All You Wonderful Obsessies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]TGIF!!!

To All Tribeca Bound Obsessies... Have an Alien Blast, as I'm sure you will [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...Safe trip, enjoy each other, and give Jason a Kiss for me. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Kinsey... Wish Dad a [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] for me. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Enjoy your visit with him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

MyrnaLynne...How Wonderful that you went to Bill Pullman's Premiere last night, and that you asked him about Jason. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Tink-a-Bella, & Kirsty... Excellent job getting A's on your Film Studies. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Am looking forward to "Roswell, 15 Years Later". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And Tink, your fanart is just Fabulous!

DZ...Good luck with your garage sale Sweetie. Sending you [[[Big Behr Hugs]]] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Big Hugs & Kisses to...Cristine, Liz, BehryNice, FearlessLeader, Behrly Sane, AlienWendy23, Bluejeep, ~sky~, Moonmouse, Penny Laine, alien-mom, jero, Angel99, Tigereyes, Hoodie, Behr4Danielle2, The Christmas Nazi, Citylily, Luvtruche, Butterflybehr, Beth From Denver, mommaC, mockingbird39, flohmac, Podmom, June r., Behrfanny, *Vicki*, Sarzy, Maxibehr, Eccentric One, eM_au, brasha, gal25, pookie76, BehrlyAntarian, twilliams, MH, Cookie2697, Tekgirl, Tasyfa, veronicB, 6thRock, ~*Silly*~, vecastone, Maxed, Mamasita, nunki, Lynxbehr, Wildsphinx, Mariael311, FehrlyBrendan, NorafanofMaxandLiz, Breathless, BelevnDreamsToo, Scottie, cheriedreams, cosmicdream, Out of this world, juliebehr, LIZamaMAX, Like disco lemonade, PuReDrEaMeR05 and anyone else I missed.

Hugs, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Wen

edited to add our sweet Cristine. I'm so sorry sweetie! I don't know how you got left off my list [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited WenLuvsJB ]
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa