View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 09:29 AM
Kinsey
Passionate Fan

Hey Obsessies! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Sorry I've been away so long. I don't know where the time goes. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Been very busy with school and I'm heading out of town this afternoon to be with my Dad on his birthday today. It's a biggie -- his 70th. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] I'll be thinking about all you Tribeca-bound Obsessies this weekend. Take lots and lots of pictures for us Left Behinds. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] butterflybehr, Taffy, Nat, Tink, Vicki, Hoodie, pretty, Behry, Fearless, Dreamer4Ever, Danielle, MyrnaLynne, podmom, out of this world, Tasyfa, FehrlyBrendan, Scottie, Lynxbehr, Wen and Lotty

behrbutterfly [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you about the garage sale. I can't imagine how hard this all is for you. Just keep telling yourself: Out with the old, In with the new!

LTF have fun on your trip and be safe. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pics.

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Yeah Maxed! You got your Roswell DVD. What do you think about it?

Cristine great test. I scored a 50. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Loved your vacation pics. Aren't you the little cutie!
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr