View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Hoodie
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Have a great time, Liz! And all Obsessies making the trip! I just finished talking on the phone to my mom in Columbus! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There are many many things to discuss (well, OK - she talks, I listen) about selling her house.

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Have a wonderful, wonderful time! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'll be thinking of you guys all weekend! And Monday and Tuesday, of course. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Vicki! My my - see - cooking is bad for your health. I always knew it! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hope you are feeling better - those tile floors are hard! At least you're bound to get some good care from your hubby who's probably beside himself with guilt! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

(Thank goodness you didn't have any children in your arms! )

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Great news on your good grades from your film studies course, Kirsty!

FL - So true, so true! As usual, someone steals our idea - but Jason Watches the Grass Grow would be so much more fascinating than anything they could put together about Beckham! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Gotta run! At least we get a break - no school tomorrow! Good thing since the kids are pretty fried after all that testing! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

(No school? I should be heading to New York! ) Nope, not in the cards for me!