View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 09:39 PM
LongTimeFan
Master Fan

Hey Obsessies... I don't know whether I'll be back here before I go - leaving tomorrow to stay in Columbus at my aunt's house so Carol and I can leave early Saturday morning for Tribeca. I wish all of you were coming too. One of these days we all have to meet at one of Jason's other premieres. I know there will be lots and lots for us to choose from in the future! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Welcome to Isabel... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm really so sorry I'm so behind here but I'll just have to jump back in here next week when I get home. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to miss all of you who can't be with us. I'll try to pop in here from someone's computer - I know Jen will have hers with her.

Have a great weekend, Obsessies and I'll try my best to get some good pics for you all to enjoy!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr