View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 11:32 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

.Ackkk I'm really doing this.it was so much easier in the abstract!! SO ML I'm leaving way early so my husband can drop me off on his way to work...so I'm taking Amtrak to Penn station and get in around 7:45...then I have to haul it outside and start depending on the kindness of strangers(cops I hope) to tell me which way to walk to find the Path train.then get on the right one!!(nervous about that!) go to Jersy city and get off at Pavonia/Newport stop(that's where you will too I think)then walkleft(hopefully) a block or so to the hotel...can I just say how really far this is out of my comfort zone!!!! ....I will be meeting Jenn,Maggie,FL and I guess others that morning at the hotel..they are planning to do stuff in the city (don't know when they are going in)..Lunch and city stuff I guess and then the movie....we need to figure out what to do with your bag...either store it..take it back to the hotel or hey we could take turns carrying it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe you might call Jenn sometime before you come and see what they will be doing and ask her what to do with the bag(we could all take a fun ride on the Path after lunch and drop your bag off and freshen up a bit and go back to the city)...you have a cell right.I printed out the pages with everyones #s I made sure I had yours.I'll be keeping my phone on all day... .how did we live without them anyway?

Jess Thanks for the Nick pix [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sarz He's way cute all dimply and Minn twinny [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I take it that is your sis....another beauty in the fam!

Be nice to us NYC!