View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 08:21 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Poddy My original plan was to get off the bus, find the Tribeca ticket office, pick up my movie tickets, find the PATH train, and go to the hotel and leave my stuff. Might have walked all those places, depending on the distances (well, not to the hotel! :eek [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BUT, if everybody is already over at the Tribeca Grill eating lunch when I get there, that would be stupid, as I can meet up with them there. After lunch we could go put our stuff away. Will need to coordinate with our roomies who will be there already. Plus there's probably also the option of finding lockers at the station and checking the stuff temporarily and getting it later, although I don't know if they still do that, being all security conscious since 9/11. sigh!

MLette looked over my Movieline with her much better eyes and found Jason listed in their Top 10 "Whatever Happened to them"!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] First I was mad - whaddya mean, what happened to him, he's been making 4 movies!?
But then I thought about it, and maybe it's Movieline's way of getting his name out there, because we know they like him. And on the bright side - he's in their Top 10! LOL!

It's not like the other people on that list have been idle either. Rachel Leigh Cook was starring in "Fearless" - which got cancelled before it aired - so she was busy doing that. James Van Der Beek just finished up in a play on Broadway (or maybe off Broadway) and I think just got married to his girlfriend too. Jonathan Taylor Thomas was a little busy graduating from to Harvard, and he was just in a couple of episodes of "Smallville."

Well, it's true - we've all been missing Jason since "Roswell" ended and they want him to get his gorgeous face out there again as much as we do! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan