View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 10:21 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Thanks Podmom glad to hear I didn't miss much - I thought maybe Nick was playing the 'dead guy of the week' on there, not a little role. I like Eliza Dushku but I have to agree - dreck! I tried to watch it a couple of times, for her sake (she is a homegirl from Watertown, Mass, after all, 2 towns over from me), but it alienated me by the second commercial break (them recapping the whole show in the middle like you are a braindead idiot who hasn't just watched it yourself for half an hour definitely made me want to turn it off).

Oh, there was a little pic of Ironingboard in Arthur in Movieline Hollywood Life! The director is a black fellow, Antoine Fuqua, something dirty-sounding like that (heh). Also nice profiles of Jared Padalecki the nice tall Texan from Gilmore Girls and Gregory Smith from Everwood - they must be going after a younger readership demographic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

No Jason, although the young Hollywood thing would've been a perfect place to put him (you know him from this, look for him coming up in that, why we love him).

That magazine really is about nothing at all since it became Hollywood Life though. Not to mention a typesize that made me have to go to the drug store to get reading glasses! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Best section is the anonymous nasty stories they tell about people - but of course can't say who or they'd get their pants sued off. But it's fun to guess.

Also the stupid X and Y thing at the end - photo of a young actor and two older actors who could've been their parents - stupid but fun. Jason was in there once. And Dawson's Joshua Jackson's father was a koala bear (LOL! where he got that nose). hehehe.

OK, back to work! Just came here to cool off because FedEx sent back a package I mailed out Tues and thought was probably there already, because they want some stupid commercial invoice to go with my manuscripts now - when it was fine without them for the last 6 years! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I hate change and I hate bureaucratic stupidity!

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan