View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 09:00 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

Way to go Sarz I watched eons of Double Dare with my kids...did you get slimed?.....kinda tough to peak at 10 hey [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Very cool.......I always tell my kids about you to try and prove we are not total dorks here!!(obviously there knowledge of me does not suffice!)

Danie, ALWAYS LISTEN TO SARZ! SHE IS THE BOSS OF US! heh heh. Sorry Poddy, couldnt resist!

..ok well technically she is [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] podmom looks around for that all powerful delete in the sky...but you come by anytime [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] we'll give you some pudding(I have no idea why I said that...must be channeling Coz)

ML It's hard to do the milk *tough love* but yay you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...make a man out of him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You didn't miss much Nick BTW..he was on for one brief bit..he looked a bit older..small gotee Hair short..and he had to cry ahh.he did well with the little he had to work with..man that show stinks! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (sorry fans of it) to me it almost made it to...so bad it's funny but didn't so IMHO..total drek.....so it will be on for 5 seasons for sure

way to rub it in Jess [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited sarzy ]