View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 04:42 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

Heavens to Betsy(I'm thinking of someone in particular in the *Betsy* department)....our own little Ant is becoming a McBride Congratulations dear heart .we are all a dither....I wish you the very best Ant [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]...thanks for telling us and please do come back if you get a chance...oh my goodness and if pictures ever make it on here we might need to be medicated!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sarz... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A$% face is not an option since we've seen your beautiful face....upon reflection there is no nicknaming the *force* that is Sarz..you my girl are in danger of becoming a *one name phenom*(oh I figured out to spell that with a PH I'm so happy) along the illustrious lines of Cher and Charro [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (I might have finally found someone you are to young to place...let me know)...you are the one and only Sarz...we accept no imatations!

are you lurking Wen? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy almost 25th ML...we all love Mr. ML...does he know he's famous? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jen You are a creative whirlwind .you guys..I had the thrill of talking on the phone with Jen yesterday(since like I've said she is an angel that is helping my silly old self get the nerve to come to the big city alone [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] ) and I have an idea of her job and it is impressive!! how she does all this other stuff is amazing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Young doesn't explain it all...she might be the first woman president [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jessica honey...come back!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so happy to see you over here....Jessica is a Nick friend pps...I'll go tell her to stop back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ahhh ML giving the bride sweet warm and lovy advice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]...Tum,bf,Wild,Lynx,LTL and all you other JOF slackers.haul your bunns over here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]