View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 06:48 AM
redraisin
New Fan

Hmmm… After reading the synopsis for JJ’s episode, listening to that itunes podcast and checking out the webmix for episode 6 here’s how I reckon naomily will progress this series.

I think that Naomily will progress in episode 6 but, as we suspect, the Cookup happens and Emily will find out about it. I think that’s how the episode will end actually, with her finding out, as the last tune on the webmix is Tainted Love - “Once I ran to you… now I run from you…”

So in JJ’s ep Emily will be all hurt/ feeling betrayed by Naomi, and that might just be enough to propel her to sleep with JJ. Afterall, she is nice and it could be plausible as a reaction to feeling sorry for him/ at a low ebb herself/ putting in a last ditch effort to “go straight” or get over Naomi. Anyway, this would fit in with the podcast bit about her and JJ being in bed. It doesn’t necessarily mean they will go all the way, although JJ does lose his virginity to someone so...

Anyway, by ep 8 Naomily will finally get together. Both will have gone with other people and accepted it’s not what they want. Plus we know stuff goes down between them at the lake and we all assume the lake will happen in ep 8 as it’s Effy’s ep and they all go camping.

Ep 9 is the twins ep and I think this will be where Naomily go public/ their friends see them together as a couple. And I think Katie’s reaction to this could be the basis of the ep.

And those are all the theories I have for now. If I am right I will reward myself with cake…