View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 12:51 AM
chucklover
Extreme Fan

TFNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by faythele (View Post)
I don't think that they are stupid enough to do that, unless they permanently want to kill CB. If Chuck actually somewhat even implicate 1% Blair is a **** or anywhere close to that, he will be crucify by many people and it's just not by B fans only.
They've already pretty much destroyed a lot of the CB sacredness to me in some ways. I could see them doing it some more.

I get that C is a character that people love to hate, but I thought it was cool that he could be that and then something more. I loved the way his charcter was going and I find myself becoming more and more dissapointed. I feel like his character has a lot of wasted potential... as well as Nate.

And I really enjoy the CB dynamics when they are on good terms, but I agree that their relationship (if it gets explored again) should not be about one-uping and having them be equals all the time...it should not be eye for and eye kind of thing.

I do think that they are twin souls in some ways though, because of the similarities in their struggles and also in the humanity/vulnerabilities they constantly try to hide.

Last edited by chucklover; 02-19-2009 at 12:56 AM