View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Lain
Elite Fan

I know I'm bringing back two of my characters. I'm probably going to make up new male characters though.

Name: Giselle Ramone
Personality: Giselle's the type to look out for herself, regardless of the cost that it would have on others.
Brief History: Everyone has dreams they want to fulfill by the time they hit that certain age. Born Lisa O'Riley, Giselle had always dreamed of performing in films and theater. Somewhere along the way, during her junior year of high school, she had fell in to a phase where she would lounge around late at night and hang out with her "friends" who hook her up with free passes to bars and hanging out in places such as the Chinatown area in hopes of earning herself some cash. Why not? Her mother had died while she was ten, her father always working (though he had never specified what kind of job he did) and never really home. By the time she reached of legal age, she changed her name to Giselle, wanting to do away her old past. She had once gotten arrested for what one of the detectives have claimed as soliciting back when she was 17 (when she really was standing drunk in front of the bar by the crosswalk, asking that undercover officer for a ride). Giselle usually sees a lot happening in the neighborhood when it comes to crimes. Criminals and civilians alike would crowd in the bar where she worked as a lounge singer. Although she doesn't indulge herself with the authorities, she is usually willing to trade in some information or (on an occasional basis) perform a favor in exchange for cash or other goods. However, having a somewhat tie to the world of criminals makes this a bit risky at times.
Relationships: TBA (Though I'm looking for one criminal she could work for and a detective/cop that she had been caught by a few years back).
Played By: Zhang Ziyi

Taken By: ~+Yamiko
Name: Patricia "Tricia" Laurent
Personality: Although tough as nails when it comes to her work, Tricia is normally seen as a down to earth person who can be laid back in a casual conversation but when asked of her childhood, she would be reserved.
Brief History: Born in the Bronx, Tricia's childhood wasn't exactly a happy one. Her father had been killed in a car accident when she was seven. Her mother had remarried several months after to a man who had constantly touched her in what he called her "happy place". Constantly she was told that if she were to say anything, that no one would believe her. It was only three years later that Tricia had finally revealed what was going on in her home. Her stepfather was arrested while she, her twin sister Jessica, and her mother moved to Hartford. However, just when Tricia thought things would get better, life with her mother while in her teen years were more of a cold, distant thing, more on her mother's side. After she graduated, relying on numerous scholarships and some money from her part time job as a waitress, Tricia moved out of Hartford to Parkersville to do a double major in Criminology and Law in Rowan University. She had failed to pass the bar exam, eventually falling back to the world of solving crimes, starting off as an intern before she had been promoted to her status of being a detective a few years later. Her twin sister currently lives in Boston and has seen her once in a while.
Relationships: TBA
Played By: Demi Moore

Last edited by Lain; 02-19-2009 at 08:42 PM