View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:10 PM
comic fan
Addicted Fan

The second part of that Brian Lynch interview from Buffyfest at the NYCC is up.

Buffyfest - A Buffy Blog: Exclusive Interview with Brian Lynch Part 2: Angel: ATF Finale *Major Spoilers*

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exclusive Interview with Brian Lynch Part 2: Angel: ATF Finale *Major Spoilers*

The final issue of Angel comes out today, but Brian was kind enough to give us an advanced copy on Friday. Here's the 2nd part of our interview from NYCC and as you'll see from this discussion, Brian has a great understanding and love for these characters. Please be aware that there are major spoilers in this interview, not only for Angel #17 but for the Spike comic and all that comes next. You have been warned.

It's really worth a watch.Has a lot of juicy info.

On the IDW board,Brian pointed out that issue 17 has two errors that could cause confusion.One in particular and to pass it around.

IDW Publishing Forums :: View topic - Fixes for ANGEL:AFTER THE FALL # 17! SPOILERS!

Fixes for ANGEL:AFTER THE FALL # 17! SPOILERS!

Two errors. Sucks, I know. Hopefully they don't take you right out of the story. Anyway, don't read these until you read the issue, please.

Page 13, last panel

Angel and Spike in the car. The balloons are reversed. It should say:

SPIKE
Good for you. You're officially the man.

ANGEL
Until I cause the downfall of man, yes.

SPIKE
Yes, well, there's that.

Page 18, first panel

After "my well-being". Spike was supposed to say "You wanna get outta here, get a pint?"

Not sure what happened here. My sincerest apologies.

The first one is especially weird, as now Spike is saying Angel's the man, but then brags about how he, not Angel, will be the downfall of man. Quite strange how one little rearranging of panels will suddenly make it look like Spike has gone evil.