View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Wildfire Girl
Fan Forum Star

I love the intensity of the squints with the woman GraveDigger and their arguing about how to handle it, etc.

And back with Teddy and Booth – poor Booth can’t see and Teddy is seriously hurt again. And they are working toward the light – which we assume is outside. And Booth was apologizing for getting Teddy killed. Teddy says that Booth told him to get down twice. He came to tell Booth it wasn’t his fault, that he didn’t listen back then. Booth’s flashback – so poignant.

And good old Jack figures out it’s an old ship, and Angela figures out prepping some old navy ship to be sunk for a reef. Jared makes a call. Angela tells Brennan they know where Booth is. Jared is getting a chopper to take her there. Brennan goes to leave, then takes a briefcase and smacks the gravedigger.

Jared calls Brennan on the helicopter, she has only 5 mintues – due to not stopping detination. Jared is in handcuffs.

On deck of the ship, Booth stumbles out, sees helicopter. Teddy tells Booth he knew what he did for him. Teddy is dying. Brennan yells out window:
Brennan: Booth! Hurry. Come on. Hurry Booth come on! Booth come on. Hurry
Booth races over to the helicopter and jumps in and they hug TIGHT in their seats in the chopper as it flies off. That expression. And the ship blows up.

At graveyard:
Booth: Thanks for coming to get me Bones.
Bones: You should have stayed in the hospital another day.
Booth: No I didn’t mean … getting me out of the hospital. I mean coming out on a helicopter – to the ship. Thanks for saving my life.
Brennan nods, pulls out a cocky belt buckle.
Brennan: I got you this.
Booth: Ha ha ha – cocky. How did you find that? That’s hard to find.
Brennan: I read through your report. Seems you’d need two people to do most of what you did.
Booth: I had help – it was a ghost
Brennan: You were injured, drugged, disoriented, breathing bad air – there are no such things as ghosts.
Booth: Whatever you have to tell yourself there Bones.
Brennan: Whose ghost?
Booth: He’s buried over there.
Brennan: The ghost?
Booth: Corp Edward Parker. Slain while serving his country. He was twenty. He was just a kid.
Brennan: Was it uh - your fault that he died?
Booth: No. Fortunes of war. Wasn’t my fault.
Booth: See that woman over there? Her name is Claire. I have a message for her from Teddy.
Brennan: A message from a ghost?
Booth: You wait here okay
Brennan: You’re going to deliver a message to that woman from a ghost?
Booth walks over – they hug.
Brennan sees Teddy (she doesn’t know that’s who he is – he’s just a man in uniform) walk up.
Teddy to Brennan: Beautiful day. Makes you glad to be alive.
Brennan: Yes it does.
Booth looks back, sees Teddy by Brennan, they all wave.