View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 01:19 AM
mh67511
Passionate Fan

I am a Wal-Mart junkie. I am there at least once a week and buy just about everything there. 24 Hour Wal-Mart SuperCenter is a life saver.

I'm sitting in my room and I can see an alarm clock, air purifier, Christmas lights, two power strips, gum, notebooks, pens, printer paper, kleenex, digital camera bag...all purchased at Wal-Mart. And that's just what I can see. With my roommates combined we probably have hundreds of Wal-Mart bags in our storage closert.

I even found a nice Levi's shirt there the other day. Laugh all you want, but it's nice and it's not like you'd see it and say, "you must have gotten that at Wal-Mart." I had no idea Wal-Mart sold Levi's anyways...go figure. I also got a nice pair of winter gloves and a winter hat there.

I know Wal-Mart takes away from small businesses but I make $5.50 an hour so it's not like I can afford to pay $3.99 for a gallon of milk anyways. I doubt if all Wal-Marts shut down I'd be making more money. If I had more money I'd support the little guys but I don't so they'll have to tough it out just like I do.
mh67511 is offline   Reply With Quote