View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 AM
AmandaB18
Passionate Fan

Ed Westwick
↔ "I thought it was a very interesting turn, and a lot of people want to see them together because they're so much alike in certain ways"

↔ "When there are two people that are the same, it can be sort of fire with fire, and that's what kind of happened in the end.
Who knows where it will go, maybe they will come full circle again"

↔ "It's a 'Will they? Won't they?', edge of seat kind of thing.
I don't wanna reveal exactly what happens but we do reach a conclusion and it's interesting"

↔ "Chuck and Blair have a relationship that echoes classic films, plus, of course, they get all the witty lines."

Leighton Meester
↔ "He's one of my favorite people to act with on the show. He's brilliant and also, as a person, he's really great, so
I think that's why we have the chemistry."

↔ "I have this moment in the new season where we talk and I just started crying.
I think it's just that Ed's a really amazing actor and I was just very emotional in the scene because of him"

↔ "That’s my favorite relationship on the whole show. And he’s really honestly my favorite to work with, he’s awesome. And he’s evil."

↔ "I don't think she really wants to not be with Chuck. I want her to be with Chuck. Her pride is more important than what's actually real for her.
I think she knows in her heart that she's right with him"

↔ "There's gonna be a lot of Chuck/Blair action continuing. They have a love/hate relationship that just won't go away"

Josh Schwartz
↔ "They have a lot of common interests. But I think it was important that you see Chuck develop
feelings for Blair and even a little bit of insecurity.
He’s just so outrageous and Ed Westwick is so great at all that stuff, at totally selling it.
But at the same time, you do feel that Chuck’s got a beating heart.
He still yearns for Blair, even though, she is his kryptonite."

↔ “You’ll see the way the season is shaped out – Blair and Chuck play a huge part in it.
They had a couple of small scenes together last year… and they were just really funny.
There were little sparks between them. Stephanie and I were like, 'They’re really fun together.'
It grew out of there – the writers all love them and love writing for them.
It was a natural place for us to go to this year. It’s really delicious."

↔ "The show is a chess game, Chuck and Blair are the king and queen."

FanForum Video Makers:
TheMusicLives (Beth) ↔ YouTube - ChickWGuitar2003's Channel
♥ Laura ♥ (Laura) ↔ YouTube - bornbutterfly's Channel
Liz1989 (Liz) ↔ YouTube - siriusblackbabe's Channel
cryzzel (Cher) ↔ YouTube - cryzzel's Channel
jhlover (Vanessa) ↔ YouTube - chuckblair50's Channel

Future Titles Suggestions:
1. Because She's Always Fascinated Him
2. Because Only He Sees The Fire Below
3. Because Moving On? Never Gonna Happen
4. Because Chuck & Blair Get All The Witty Lines ~ Ed Westwick

Art Work

by Issa

by Amanda

Icons

icons by Eve

icons by Issa

A big thanks to everyone who helped with the arts, the messages and the top 5 (coming soon). But mostly for getting us this far. It's only the beginning ...

Last edited by AmandaB18; 02-03-2009 at 09:53 AM