View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 09:38 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Wow. My heart is just pounding! I was so spoiled by watching it on DVDs and now I have to wait every week. It's killing me!

Love Edgar. Just a big, teddy bear. Love how he is helping Chloe. I knew he would. No one ever pays attention to him because they think he's weird. Maryann knows something, but I think she's going to keep the info to herself until she can find out when it can best serve her. She knows Jack Bauer though...hmmmm. God! You can't really trust anyone on this show!

Maryann= the new Sherry
Sarah= the new Carrie
Who's the new Nina?

Chloe has my new-found respect. Don't know what's up with her
and her obvious emotional connection with Andrew Paige.
First love? First crush? Something along those lines. I think
it's funny how last season Chloe was always on everyone's case
about protocol and now she's basically doing what Tony/Michelle did
combined (speaking of...I miss them!).

Driscoll sucks. I think she's sleeping with new El Presidente.

Something weird about Curtis. He's definitely got a humane side, but
I don't know what's going to happen. He's got Palmer-like
qualities and definitely a Sherry in Maryann.

I just love, love Jack. Just when you think he's done everything,
he holds up a gas station (love how the terrorist actually had
to stop for gas).

The Araz family is pretty evil. I don't know who's eviler-> Dina or the father
I do think the son really does love Debbie and I think he'll end up making a sacrifice to save the day, especially now that she's dead. The kid is a vulnerablity for them.

Chloe arrested!?! Of course, it had to happen. Jack can't really depend on anyone. He's got no one. He NEEDS Tony and Michelle like NOW!!!

Jack surrendering? I'm sure God will intervene on his behalf cause that's the only way I see him out of this scenario.

Bottom line: As of right now there are only two people I really trust: Jack and Chloe. Edgar is well on his way. So that's maybe three. Now that Chloe is in custody, Jack's on his own again. He can't count on CTU any longer. He doesn't
have the president at his back anymore. He's going to have to reunite his old team...wherever they are.

Another prediction: I have a feeling something is going to go down at CTU. Like a takeover or something.

Gah! It's like I'm at the edge of my seat. I mean...like anything can happen!