View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
AlexEvans
Master Fan

Poor Behrooz (sp?). I liked Debbie, I can why his parents thought their brainwashing of their son might be slipping.

Classic Jack... robbing the gas station was something I thought of when he was talking to Chloe. I was like 'no, too dangerous, can't he do something to that guy's car?' So of course, Jack went with the exciting option.

I'm really liking Heller and Audrey. Not so much liking the spoiled brat, who I think knows something (although I'm not sure enough about it to press him drastically - glad that one CTU agent stood up to Driscoll).

Since Jack works, apparently at a high level, for the Secretary of Defense, shouldn't there be people there he can call upon? Sure, the military can't get involved in domestic law enforcement, but they could probably provide satellite coverage... besides, since when has Jack worried about technicalities? And where is Michelle? What happened to Tony?

I'm really impressed with Chloe. I grew to like her last year, so glad she's back. Edgar has potential as well.

Four hours in one week... how am I going to cope with just one?!?