View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
marewillow
Dedicated Fan

Bones and hockey, two of my favorite things.

Bren didn’t want to just watch Sully play but she had no problem watching Booth.

That ref was terrible he let all kinds of penalties go. Good for Booth for sticking up for his teammate.

Shirtless Booth.

The victim was a real piece of work. I can’t really feel sorry for him.

I loved how Booth kept answering everything with “It’s hockey.” I totally agree with him.

I’m not so sure I agree with Bren about the fighting. I know a lot of men and women who like it and many of them are in relationships.

When did Booth flirt with Perotta? He didn’t seem flirty to me.

It was great to see Kendra from Buffy again.

Poor Luc Robitalle, everyone is butchering his name. I liked what he said to Booth about defending people on and off the ice.

Booth wore the C is his hallucination. Usually the enforcer protects the skilled players and isn’t the best player on the team. (The coach doesn’t want his best player to get hurt or be in the sin bin too often.)

I wonder if Stephen Desjardins is any relation to Eric Desjardins.

Loved how Brennan took care of Booth at the end. Does she have her own key or did he give her his?

The skating at the end was wonderful. They are so cute together! I wonder if Emily can skate. She seemed like she had some experience but not a lot. Of course, that meant that Booth had to hold on to her to make sure she didn’t fall.

Booth only told Bren what Luc said.

She doesn’t want to work with any other FBI agent and he won’t let her fall. Plus she thinks he’s made of very, very good stuff.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote