View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
JenMixelle
Elite Fan

Thanks girls

Yeah, it's like walking through a minefield, but I'm kind of getting to my breaking point. I walked around the girl on tiptoes while I was pregnant, because she found it hard to deal with my pregnancy. At that point, the fact that I was facing pregnancy and the prospect of being a single Mom, all while working with the girl who was getting back together with my baby's father was obviously irrelevant. So I'm finding it hard to once again try and be completely nice about all this.

Stupid thing is, I didn't see Stephen today, because he just so happened to sleep through his usual time when he visits Anna. Hm, coincidence? I'm not sure.

A friend of mine brought up a good point about this whole "her going to the birthday party"... that maybe she doesn't want Stephen and me to be there without "supervision". Maybe she is insecure about him

All I know is that I don't need this kind of stress. And I'm not willing to just tag along and let myself get sick because of other people's feelings.
I'll be a bit of a tantrumy teenager now and I won't text her back until I talk to Stephen, just to get his version of this. Not that I trust the man that much

Thanks for listening to/reading my whiny ramblings

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ