View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 07:29 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

LOL, one of my friend's nicknames for KH is 'BoC' (Bride of Chucky) because she did that film. heh.

Totally no worries that the Chuckster will knock 'Grudge' out of the box office - they aren't even in the same league, and besides, a brand new 'Grudge' with SMG and JB etc, probably has a lot more audience appeal than a Chuckie retread.

Aw poor Bill, I hope I didn't bruise his ego. But my 'Behr Bros' cap should've given him fair warning! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh and I was thinking this film festival was so rinky-dink because it's only in its second year (and because it's 2 blocks from my house) - but this is only Tribeca's third year! It turned into a 'big' festival really fast! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

In retrospect, this indie film 'Rick' that Bill Pullman starred in had the air of a 'Twilight Zone' episode about it - all that was missing was Rod Serling and his cigarette at the beginning - but that isn't saying it was bad, it just was a little 'other worldly' and twisty, I guess. I was afraid it was going to be a really disturbing film, but it was good.
They eve snagged rights to use a Bob Dylan song over the closing credits, quite a coup for a $5 mil indie.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan