View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 03:13 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

I was going to say above but it sounded weird, that I find cutting my guys' hair a very loving and sort of intimate activity - although in a sort of impersonal way too. You can't really do a lot of hugging and mushy stuff when your kids are 20something men, but it's really nice to cut his hair! I trimmed Mr ML's mother's hair once, when she was sick, and we weren't a real lovey huggy family - you generally don't run your fingers through your mother-in-law's hair! - but she was a really wonderful lady, I loved her a lot, and it was such a nice thing to be able to do for her. Hard to explain.

But boy would it be nice to cut Jason's hair - taking great care not to snip his ears or anything! LOL! His very lucky barber!!! Who probably doesn't appreciate it at all, and for him (or her) all in a day's work. Naw, nobody is immune to Jason's charms, I'm sure they are very glad to cut his hair! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And are probably totally under his spell by the time they take off the little drapey sheet thing and they're done!

Of course with my history of my senses almost totally freezing up when in proximity to him, I'm sure I would be totally incapable of making my hands work at all! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan