View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:43 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

in our words;

"You sure?" he asked quietly, his eyes on hers, steady and unwavering.
And Blair had nodded and whispered yes with an amount of conviction she hadn't known she possessed and he moved over her, into her, with his lips on hers and it was something kind of out of a movie -- all slow motion and dramatic music. Somewhere down the line she'll mark it as a turning point of sorts, the beginning of a different sort of stage in her life.
Blair distinctly remembers it as the only time she'd ever felt anything close to resembling whole.

~ Beaten Paths by abvj ~

More than anything, i want to see chuck and blair be there for each other when one of them are at their deepest lows. they fight, scheme, and argue so often that it sometimes becomes hard to see their genuine love for each other, but if chuck were to help carry blair through her bouts with bulimia, or if blair were to comfort chuck by letting him know that he's not alone in feeling isolated from his parent, we could more clearly see that what they have between them isn't just passion or excitement. it reaches levels of love and devotion deeper than even the most epic of romances.
~ jemx2 ~

the icons;

;laura

in our words;

"Tell it to me. The poem," she pleads.
I give in because one, I love her and two, I'm horny.
"Roses are red." I kiss her ear and she smiles. "Violets are blue." I kiss her jaw. "I love Blair Waldorf," I kiss the very edge of her mouth. "And she loves me too." I kiss the back of her hand.
Her mouth is opened as she stares at me, and I know I've got her.
"Oh – you're good!" She says, smiling.
"I do try," I smirk, and she swats me playfully.

~ Boys Don't Lie by Isabelle ~

At the end of the season I see Blair and Chuck as a real couple. They'll still have their problems and probably will never stop their arguing but they will hopefully realize that they can't run from their feelings any longer and have a chance of being in a relationship with each other. Not in secret but for the whole world to see.
~ Laura ~

the fanart;

alex; isabelle;

future titles;

Because she loves him.
Because we get title fodder every episode!
Because I love you with my heart... my whole heart.
Because Blair is Chuck's family and his home, Chuck will find everything he wants and needs in Blair.
Because Greenpeace is cheering for C/B.
Because "C is far too screwed up with grief and alcohol, she'll continue to be there for him."
Because the one person she can't stand is the man she may not be able to resist.
Because she's just a girl, standing before a boy, telling her she loves him
Because if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud
Because I like you I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion.
Because if two people love each other but they cant ever to get it together you never reach the point of enough is enough.
Because ”you got a piece of me, and honestly, my life would suck without you.”

our soundtrack;

back cover | download the songs

You could change me, you could steal me
You could turn all the lights on and show me the real me
Then maybe, if I'm lucky, you'll offer me protection
You could even heal me

perfect moment;

when it's quiet, does she hear me?
jettisoned to the center of the storm
and I'm thinking I'd prefer not to be rescued
oh, I can feel her, she's dying just to keep me cool
I'm finally numb, so please don't get me rescued

The first season of Gossip Girl gave us the amazing beginning to a love story which will hopefully span the entire show. These two unique characters came together in a way that was both unexpected, complicated and beautiful and though they've been through a lot in just one season, their story is only just beginning. Season two began with a lot of denial, scheming and fighting their feelings, but through it all, it's clear to us that these two will always be a big part of each others lives.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.