View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
a shade of gray
Master Fan

Peyton S&S # 92: She Was Right; People Do Always Leave.

Welcome to the 92nd Peyton Spoilers And Speculations Thread

The CW Network: One Tree Hill
Peyton Sawyer's MySpace

Newest information will be posted with:

Episode 6.15: We Change, We Wait

Date: 01.19.09
Writer: John Norris
Director: Les Butler

DECISIONS PLAGUE TREE HILL — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Julian (guest star Austin Nichols) struggle to choose a director for their movie while Peyton (Hilarie Burton) has mixed feelings about a surprise gift from Lucas, and Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles with relationship issues. Bethany Joy Galeotti, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner also star. Les Butler directed the episode written by John Norris (#615).

- Hilarie filmed at Clothes Over Bros on 12/2, Austin and Sophia were also present.

Episode 6.16: Screenwriter's Blues

Date: 02.02.09
Writer: Mike Herro & David Strauss
Director: Bethany Joy Galeotti

- Lucas struggles with casting for his movie while Peyton tries to plan their wedding; Nathan receives exciting news; Haley must make a tough decision. -SpoilerTV

Episode 6.17: You and Me and The Bottle Make Three Tonight

Date:
Writer:
Director:

Episode 6.18: Searching for a Former Clarity

Date:
Writer:
Director:

Media:

Interviews:

Casting News

General Information

The network has ordered 24 episodes for season six.

Madison in Atlanta: Is it true that someone will be pregnant on One Tree Hill?
Yes, I'm hearing Peyton and Lucas will be expecting a child—but things won't go too smoothly. Thoughts?
Source: : Watch With Kristin

I told you all a couple of weeks ago on the Hilarie board that I was waiting to hear about Peyton being pregnant. Well, I finally heard. She is definitely pregnant. This has come from two reliable sources. (I'm not talking about Kristen. I'm talking about two people connected with the show.)
Source: curlyhead

Francis in San Diego: Any word on One Tree Hill?
I'm hearing a rumor that Peyton might not be the only pregnancy on One Tree Hill this season. Guesses?
Source: Watch With Kristin

Just a quick reminder: Discussing real people - shipper groups and their opinions discussed on other threads - is strictly prohibited and against FF rules. Let's keep our discussions about Peyton-related spoilers ONLY. Speculations and interpretations of other groups about spoilers shouldn't be brought here to be nitpicked.