View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:10 AM
Wynter
Master Fan

Fangirl!Twin That's surprising about The Spirit! If it'll be rubbish, I'll be really taken-aback and a bit gutted, and probably a bit annoyed, because Sin City and 300 were so awesome, I kinda have the same expectations for this. Hmmm. I haven't really read anything to do with it, which is why I'm surprised at the bad reviews. But like yourself, I don't let them sway my decision to watch a film or my opinion on it. I guess I'll just have to see!

I had no idea it was a book either until my friend mentioned it Jim Carrey is ok though, I haven't really seen a lot of his stuff but random movies here and there, and I don't mind him. I think he's one of those actors I need to take in little doses!

I've read a lot of good things about Revolutionary Road but I'm strangely detached, I don't really feel that excited by it. I guess it's because I was never into the whole Titanic/EPIC LOVE STORY! as much as others. I might still see it though, because I like Leo

Melissa, that sounds nice! I don't think you'd get much interaction from 1 and 2 year olds, huh? At least if the kids are a bit older, you can have a bit of a conversation! That's cool though, it's great that you enjoy your job so much.