View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 05:22 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
I have just done this!! Even though I thought I had seen most of season one I hadn't! I even missed the episode where Ephram and Amy kiss for the first time. I am ploughing my way through season one and have the last episode to watch.
Oh, I'm so jealous! Episodes of season one for the first time? *dreamy sigh*

Quote:
I am glad I have found some people who love Everwood as much as me and that I no longer feel like a freak at my age to be watching this and loving it. Mind you, my Mother watched it too and loved it
I think that's a cool thing about Everwood. It's really got a diverse audience. It works for everyone. I tried to get my mom into it, and she watched the second last episode and really enjoyed it (and when you get to this episode, oh, it's going to be great!), but she liked Jack & Bobby a lot more.

Are you going to watch season two and three before season four or straight right to that once you can get a hold of it?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood