View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:58 PM
willowhaven
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*shot*of*whiskey (View Post)
Thanks for starting Jennifer.

I don't know why we don't have a thread for them yet after all these years. I think Peyton's been "involved" with DL since S1 Anyone remember Lucas' "I'll gladly erase my dad if it could bring back your mom." Or how he spontaneously spilled about Dan on their first meeting?

And who could forget the epic scene from 3.03?

It's sad Paul's talent is getting wasted with a toddler. He's better than that.

Does he even know LP are engaged? I wonder what he'll think about Peyton's...um...'condition' once it "spreads"
That is the thing...he probably doesn't know. PJ is an amazing talent, and his scenes with CMM & HB are phenomenal. I love Lucas telling Peyton he would erase Dan to bring back Anna. That was ! The love, even then. I just don't get it. How do we think Dan will take the news of the engagement?

PS...I'm working on an OP.
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)