View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

I watched the last episode. I think it was slightly better than the last one but if Shonda wants to gain more viewers she seriously has to do something. if she wants the show to die.. she just has to continue like that.

there were some things I liked about the episode and some I didnt. I am okay with not liking everything on a tv show as long as I like it in general.

Kevin seems to be gone but I seriously hated the reason why he left her.. he left her because she is rich and he is not? Does he have a problem with a woman earning more than he does? I am sure a talk would have done it too and if he would have told Addie that he doesnt like her sending her maid over to clean his house she wouldnt have done it anymore. I dont think she thinks bad of him. Her brother said that he wasnt good for her .. but she spoke up for him... its more than kevin did for her which is sad.

I hope charlotte and cooper get back together.. I actually like those two

Poor Meg. I didnt really like her character on the show but I hate that Shonda makes everyone a cheater. She surely didnt deserve to be cheated on

well I kind of like the new doctor and I dont think he is the ass he seems to be

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign