View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Soz
Obsessed Fan

This was actually my third or fourth Anne Bishop signing. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] She does a lot of signings at a local bookstore, so I've been going since I read Daughter of the Blood. Anne is very opposite from what you'd expect considering her books. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She's very nice, soft spoken, friendly, and she has an amazing reading voice.

The Black Jewels anthology isn't out yet (she's not done writing it yet), but the Mossy Creek book has been out since the summer.

I decided that since there's no way I'm going to finish the library book I'm reading now by the time it's due next Monday, I'll just read The Pillars of the World now and renew the library book on my way to the Lois McMaster Bujold signing (which is at the same bookstore that had the Bishop/Flewelling signing). I'm just too anxious to read the Fae books to concentrate on anything else right now. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]