View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Soz
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure if it applies to other Roc authors because I don't regularly buy anyone else's books published by Roc right now. I know that before Amazon and other online stores were widely known, books always came out a month earlier than the release date mentioned in previous books and the Bowker Forthcoming Books lists. It was just a thing with publishers. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As for what Bishop is doing next, she said at the signing (and I've read about it on her newsgroup too) that her next project is a short story collection for the Black Jewels world. She has Lucivar's story done already, which is about his courtship with Mariane (sp?). There's also a Saetan prequel story and a story about Daemon and Jaenelle set after The Queen of the Darkness. She hasn't decided yet what the fourth and final story will be.

Also, there's a Surreal story coming out in a crime in fantasy anthology and Bishop has a story in the Mossy Creek shared world anthology series.