View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Soz
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by evaki:
<STRONG>Hi all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I see so many familiar names here. I've been busy study, but let me get this straight... House of Gaian is out!!!??? I usually let amazon.com guide me for release dates and they say a release date of 10/7. The exact date that I planned to be rushing a book store somewhere in the city of Philadelphia to get my copy. So it has already hit the shelves? I should go to the store tomorrow?</STRONG>
It seems that Bishop's publisher often has books come out early. All of her Fae books have come out between one and three weeks before the actual release date. She and her editor explained why once on her newsgroup, but it was complicated, so I don't remember it now. There was something about two dates though and it was okay to sell before one, but not the other. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]