View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Burn Our History
Fan Forum Hero

There is no conceivable way to put NM out so quickly if they are filming back to back. Or, well, they can't turn out a quality film in that time anyway. They have to find a new director, complete the NM script, write the Eclipse script, film the movies and do the post-production stuff on NM, at least, and promote this...in 11 months?

I also saw on E! last night that they are seriously considering re-casting Taylor Lautner because he is too baby faced to play Jacob now. Okay...I know I was not pleased with his casting but didn't Summit think of all this before they filmed Twilight? They know NM was a possibility and they knew he would have to come back as Jacob in it so why not cast someone else in the beginning and save time? I heard his people pitched the idea of using the same editting technology they used on this Brad Pitt movie that was just released but I somehow doubt Summit is going to be willing to pay for that.

Seriously..I don't know who's captaining the ship over there but they suck at it. Really.

I agree with Ally.
These people are so money hungry that they're doing anything to make it, no matter how detrimental it is going to be to the films. I don't think it's going to end well for the Summit or for the fans.