View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 03:21 AM
Selkie_deRavine
Dedicated Fan

Hello! I haven't read the series in a while. My last book was 13 or 14. Just a bit after they switched from the pretty white covers to the scary bright orange. I'ved obviously missed a lot. I'm not sure why I stopped reading. I was annoyed about Ed's surgery. Anyway, I recently saw the Before Gaia book and bought it, although I haven't read it. (I have a bad habit of collecting books that I want to read, and used book sales are the worst cuz then I buy a ton since they're cheap) I'm also very intrigued by the possibility of Fearless tv show. I hope they do it right, but I'll have to try not to be too critical (I hated the first Harry Potter movie, but then since I relaxed by the second, I immensely enjoyed it) I wonder if maybe they'll keep Mary alive in the tv show(I'd like that) although they may not even have her in it. Gaia will be very hard to cast, she'll need to be tough and aloof while also making us feel for her. . . . .Shippings, I like Sam/Gaia and Heather/Ed although Heather was totally pissing me off with wanting Ed's money. Certainly wouldn't be averse to Gaia/Ed though I think I prefer their friendship. I love my chessboy Sam, sad to hear he died(or maybe not) By the way, reading Fearless made me want to play Chess. However, I don't like strategizing so I'm not very good at it and soon gave up.

-Selkie de Ravin

You... all of you... why couldn't you be dealing drugs like normal people?!? -Snyder
Selkie_deRavine is offline   Reply With Quote