View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 02:17 AM
Alexander
Elite Fan

Well, 37hrs later...I did it! I got throught the game. The ending was very anti-climatic...and it sucked IMO. Sion wasn't tough to beat...even though he kept on regenrating his life all over...my character was very well balanced for one on one jedi combat...so yeah.

The last person you face...I don't want to give it away...isn't the dude on the cover with the mask...he's actually just a "decoy"...and you kill him off pretty easy on board his battleship. What a joke? They could have made those fights tougher and more adrenaline filled by having a better finish to the story of this game.

I'm telling you, the ending sucked. No cut scene??? Also, you're basically like "huh"...now what? They don't even show you making out of the last place you fought.

The reason why the ending sucked...very simple. They left the game open "ended" for another game after this one. I'm guessing in the last game...they are setting up a Revan/Your character conflict...or so the storyline is revealed. Revan is out there...you track him in the next game I guess.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.