View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:33 AM
street serenade
Passionate Fan

Hulu - Sons of Anarchy
Oh, and maybe add this link to the list. Hulu is a legit site where lots of TV shows are allowed to stream (sadly, I think it's only available to people in the U.S.A.), and SoA is one of them.

I just recently watched the latest episode and whoa. Previously, Jax's club has been crumbling from within. Jax and Clay, his step-father, are having a power struggle for reigns of the club. Clay is intent on keeping the club in illegal activities, and Jax is starting to think that running guns to gangs and having blood on his hands isn't what he wants for the rest of his life, he thinks the group could find legitimate ways to make money. But Clay is first in command and he still wants to deal with guns and gangs and the like, so out of obligation Jax stays at his side.

But now, Clay has just made a giant mistake that led to an innocent person's death, and right now Jax isn't in the know. But somehow I know it's going to come out and when it does all hell is going to break loose, because this innocent person was very dear to Jax, a part of Jax's extended family. When he finds out it just might be the straw that broke the camel's back, and he may snap at Clay for what he's done, and I can't wait to see how he takes it out on the old man.

Anyhow, those are my thoughts. I'm being very vague so as not to ruin it entirely for those who haven't seen it yet.