View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

okay.. I watched the new episode

Addison.. looked hot... hot ... hot.. all through the episode. but its really starting to bug me that she wants to change the whole world. Yes she is right about all the things.. Yes it does suck to get cheated on. YES it isnt right to be married to two woman but why does it always has to be her who does something against it? it seems like she is the only one who cares. But shonda makes her look so desperate.

I am really starting to like cooper and charlotte and they are funny.. hehe the thing with the tongue lol

of course I also adored cooper and Violet and that Violet wants him to be happy.. they really are best friends

Sam and Naomi.. so they are seperated now.. again.. but have storylines which always leads them to think about their past relationship... I still think they will get together again in the end.. no matter of how many distractions they will hit along the way

Pete has a woman? since when? I mean sure there was meg.. but she is gone

Addie / Kevin - lol she was stalking him? poor Addie and her trust issues... its sad to see how much her old life still affects her. I am glad she opened up in the end.. Kate really did a great job in the end of the episode.. Still.. There is something about Kevin I dont like and I still see no chemistry

There was a little Pete and Addie scene .. yay... altough I wished they would have shown more than just that little little bit about how you are attracted to someone and such

Dell has a daughter.. surprising but nice storyline.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign