View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Kryssi
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Ambrosia*~:
<STRONG>Anyway, somehow it doesn't surprise me that you so easily remember where Kitty's butt was and what it was doing ..lol..</STRONG>
[img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh btw, neat sig [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. You do know that most people make RL entries in their journal private or available to only a few select friends though, right? As for non-RL entries, well I personally have no problem letting "random freaks" read them. In fact, I like it when someone stops by to share their thoughts. It's really no different than what goes on here at FF or any other messege board. But...I guess that's just my opinion [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Well, I do see what you mean. But I'm against making mine friends-only for one reason: most of MY good online pals are adults. They've got better things to do than get an account at LJ (which is already a huge enough pain as it is) because...they have lives. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And without having an account there, they can't keep up with what's going on in my life, so... Friends Only is not an option for me. And the only time I've ever felt the need to "lock" an entry is when I was writing about someone who was ON my Friends list.