View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:53 PM
LidelKewte
Absolute Fan

I really liked this episode-- both the main and subplot was really good.

I think they are doing a great job setting up Riley's character. I love that they are doing this whole thing in such a non stereotypical way and it still all feels really realistic. It's all really interesting and I can't wait to see more Riley. I like that there was a small mention of his dad, not that it was much, but this was mentioned in the Riley thread and I really hope his dad is the type that pushes him to be all athletic and "be a man" , although I doubt we will see his home life this season, but it can be good setting up for the future. Oh yeah, and it was cool to finally see Peter be involved in a plot that is actually interesting. Although I am still not feeling him and Mia...I still really like her character, just not with him that much, but whatever.

I love Claire and Alli! And just that Niner group in general. The whole thing with the vibrator was funny. And what Claire said to Holly J was awesome. I also loved the talk that Jane had with them. Jane has got to be one of my favorites now. It was cool seeing Spike again too. I think having Connor live with them is a good way on showing Spike and showing Snake more, but I hope sometime in a future episode we find out why he is living with them.
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote