View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Stay to the Lights
Fan Forum Star

Episode 1x08 "Unsweet Sixteen" Re-Discussion [Aired: August 5th,2005]

Episode Re-Discussion "Unsweet Sixteen"
I know, this is maybe everyone's fav episode in Season 1!

Quote:
G Major is planning Jude the sweet sixteen birthday party of a lifetime – but Jude's even more pleased Shay's coming back from tour…and that she and Tommy Q are actually getting along for a change. But when Jude overhears someone's startling love confession, her big night is thrown into turmoil.
Alexz Johnson's featured song: "Time To Be Your 21."
QUOTES

Jude: Okay I guess I'm not ready for Nascar then.
Tommy: Girl, you're not ready for roller blades.
Jude: What!? Just because I almost hit one dog?
Tommy: No! Because the dog was on the sidewalk!

EJ:(to Jude) You and Shay need to intro the video. Say something cute and spontaneous.
Jude: Ok.
EJ: Here I wrote it down. Memorize it.

Jude: Go ahead, tell me 'I told you so.'
Tommy: For what it's worth, Shay's a kid, and an idiot. And he made the wrong choice.
Jude: That's not worth much, coming from you.
Tommy: What's that supposed to mean?
Jude: I'm so tired of falling for guys that don't fall back. It hurts.
Tommy: Jude, I...
Jude: You all say the nicest things. You're so great, you're so nice, but none of you want to date me. So you want to help me, Tommy? Tell me what I do wrong. Tell my why I'm so easy to give up, and then maybe I can fix it.
Tommy: You're asking the wrong guy.
Tommy kisses jude

Georgia: What do you think, kiddo?
Jude: Wow. I think this is gonna be the best sixteenth birthday ever.

Jude: Come on, Tommy. I think we both know what you want to say. That it was a mistake, right? A pity kiss. That you don't feel the way I do because I'm just a kid... Get it over with. Lie to me.
Tommy: I can't anymore... So this is what we're gonna do. Either I have to quit working with you, or I can stay. But only if we both agree that kiss never happened.