View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 01:00 AM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

cute episode. I kind of like it because a lot of character interaction. I like the realisticness with Pacey and Andie after the breakup and how Jack says they both got hurt. I felt bad for Jen. I like her scenes with Pacey and that he did the right thing because he knew she was just upset with her mom. I think Joey made a good point to Jen about her mother. The resemblance between Jen's mother and Grams was amazing. They actually looked like mother and daughter. I wouldn't be a PJer if I didn't mention when Andie tells Joey that her and Pacey have gotten closer and I like that Joey says he doesn't really say much, but keeps her close to his heart. It was sweet to say. I noticed her blush when she says Pacey's a doofus, but he has his moments. I remember when this episode first aired, I was on my home from college and there was a huge traffic jam, so I missed this episode

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote