View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 10:29 PM
villette
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the pics!

A red dress on a red carpet is a big no-no, right? Or I've just watched too much "What Not To Wear." I think the pink dress against the pink carpet is cute though, and since they're two very different pinks, it works.

Bad camera angles are a bitch, but Lauren still looks great. I had to wear a satin dress as a bridesmaid and I felt like I had to constantly suck in my stomach and I'm a fairly thin person. So, yes, satin is unforgiving, but nowhere do I see anything unappealing about Lauren and her bubblegum pink dress.

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
You aren't kidding, Lex. Lauren, and I'll bet money on this, looks better on a bad day than any of us do on a good day. I swear.. I can't think of a single person that can pull off the outfits that Lauren wears or that can work a pair of jeans the way Lauren does. It's always amazing how petty people have to put someone down to make themselves feel better.

You speak the truth my friend.

Amy and Lauren do look very sister-like, I agree. And in the last two, Amy reminds me of Tori Amos for some reason.

I love how Scott hugs people. He never gives half-assed hugs; he always goes right in and he's all about the embrace. Very nice.