View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 10:01 AM
chemistry86
Banned

I really did not like this episode because it focused on the characters I could not care less about.

Jason---I really don't like him and I never have, right from season 1 I knew he would be a boring filler character. His storyline was really lame and annoying, I just feel he is getting desparate with all his endeavors and I just want him off my screen. Im not feeling his storyline with Erin and the baby, because it distracts from football and the central characters who are still very much intergrated into the show. I also don't really feel a connection between him and Erin; I really don't understand his love for he and how it evolved from a one night stand. I also don't like how he never told Tim about the conversation he had with Buddy about not wanting to see Tim as the father of his grandchildren...it did not feel right to me.

Tyra--She's just there for me as a character, so to see so much time and storyline focused on her just irks me. I don't like this Cash storyline, because its a repeat of the season 1 drama that Tami went through to have Tyra change herself. It just feels as if history is repeating itself, especially with Tami saying Tyra was a bad influence on Julie. Tyra isn't progressing as a character anymore and she is getting annoying again. I really liked her in season 2, but now she has gone back to her old ways and it's weird to see no one is invested in her but Tami. I mean where is her mother? It feels as if Tami is crossing some sort of line with Tyra, as if she is too invested in her, because no one else is there.

Matt---I felt sorry for him but again this whole storyline is a repeat of season 1, except JD seems to have heart and Voodoo does not. I think JD doesn't want the attention he gets and he doesn't want to replace Matt, but it's inevitable. I still root for him though, it's sad to see him having to go through so much crap in his life

The Taylors--I felt this storyline with them was mega lame lastnight. I mean really, Julie is beginning to remind me of season 2 again. Getting a tattoo and being a spoiled brat and a overreacting parents. I want some new source of conflict and it was weird how the baby was no where to be found this episode. It feels so much like season 1 dynamics so I don't know why they had Tami pregnant and have a baby if it wasn't going to change anything.

Tim/Billy--I loved them in this episode, their dynamic is interesting. I feel Tim is the more responsible of the two brothers lately, especially with Tim being against stealing the wire, and then Billy went and forced him to do it. Then Billy took them back to the drug dealers lastnight and Tim had to stop the fight Billy started and lead them away from the path of wrong. Tim is changing for the better, which is good to see.

Lyla--Really, when is she going to get her own storyline? I am annoyed because obviously she is one of my favorite characters since I ship Tyla and the whole episode she had one scene and she never even talked it in. I'm not happy about this, so I hope in the next few episodes she gets something.

Tyla--Are my favorite ship, so I'm disappointed we got no scenes for them, again, I hope this changes in the next few episodes, as there is only 13.

There was also no Landry, so I was disappointed in this too! I love his character and he had only one scene too!

Things I could do without:
Cash/Tyra
JD storyline
Jason/Erin/baby