View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 09:16 AM
trinaaron
New Fan

Well, not the bast episode ever, but certainly not the worst.

Matt - I actually like him and his mom. I hope she isn't there just to disappoint him. We saw that in season one with Riggins and his father. So far so good though.

Tyra/Cash - yeah, whatever. Once again Tyra is barely interacting with the rest of the characters.

The Taylor's - All I kept thinking was that Coach and Tami should be thanking God that Julie made it to her senior year without having sex or getting into major trouble. Look at the rest of the teens in this town.

Jason/Tim/Herc/Billy - Hee. Oh my God, who in their right mind would give these four a loan? There was a lot here that was hysterically funny. Tim's line and the fact that it worked every time, Billy, Jason, & Herc arguing over decorating, Jason sounding just like a car salesman when convincing Buddy to sell him the house. All these things had me laughing. Also, who would have thought that Tim is the smart one in the Riggins' family. And yet the last scene with Erin telling Jason that she's leaving with baby Noah (and Tim overhearing) was very sad. The only thing I didn't buy was that Jason and Erin have any kind of relationship at all.

Other things:

So I guess Tim is finally 18 since he could sign for a loan.

Great continuity in that the real estate saleswoman was the same one from early season one who dealt with Tami and also hit on Tim.

Julie couldn't have picked a more painful spot to get a tattoo.