View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:47 AM
Tugi
Elite Fan

Loving it!

I'm really really liking Matt's mother. I can't hate her, even though what she did was wrong. But what a lovely character (and actress, gotta admit).
I'm really enjoying the Matt/Matt's mom scenes, and she showed up in the best time. It's been rough for the boy.

LOL at the Taylors. I could have an episode just with those 3 and their family scenes. It's funny how parents assume that a tatoo means you're going to get into drugs and go into a bad path, that is very realistic though. Good thing Julie was able to keep it, I think Tami's speech was more important than have the girl removing it. She'd only get mad.

Matt/Eric scenes are still the best scenes after 3 seasons. It alwasy breaks my heart. The two actors are really at their best all the time, but together it's priceless.

Not enough Landry and too much Tim and his brother. I honestly don't care about the brothers, I've tried but nope, it keeps boring me.
Also, I'm curious to know more about JD. I kinda like the kid, but they haven't showed enough to know him well.

Last edited by Tugi; 10-30-2008 at 07:52 AM