View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Musidora
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously, can the writers STOP SCREWING OVER HOTCH? Damn. Divorce, explosion, getting tricked by the Unsub... damn. My baby needs a break Why couldn't Rossi or Morgan be the one tricked by the Unsub? Why Hotch? WHY, because he's always punishing himself for everything @_@

Personally, I didn't care much for this episode. The Unsub was just... blah. The whole thing was supposed to be creepy as hell, but I didn't find the guy creepy at all. Plus, the storyline reminded me of that movie Vacancy, which is pretty lame. Also, didn't you guys find a bit odd how the couple handled the situation so calmly? It took them AGES to start feeling terrified, man. I'm not saying they were supposed to start crying and yelling at the top of their lungs as soon as they got trapped, but a little more drama would have been nice. I actually wanted to see the Unsub hurting them just to know if they were capable of displaying more intense emotions

Random, but YAY, Ethan, from Lost! He should've been the serial killer, he plays creepy so well