View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Clewless
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was wondering that too about the mascara. Looks like Jonathan is going to be doing something interesting in this episode. Lets hope it is as funny as the penis cancer storyline.
I'm sure it will be hilarious. Jonathan is funny no matter what he does. lol

Quote:
There was a preview for the new episode tonight during Desperate Housewives.
I saw that preview. It's great that ABC is promoting the show during one of its top rated primetime shows. The MTV repeats seem to be helping a lot in gaining new viewers too. I think ABC is really trying to not let this show go.

I noticed that Jonathan and Deborah, mainly Deborah wasn't showcased in the commercial as much as Dino and Ben were. This is not just my bias talking , but I thought they would focus a little more on Kelly Osbourne since she's probably the one person out of the group that a new viewer would recognize. All in all I was a little disappointed in not seeing a little more of Jon and Deb's relationship revealed.

I've noticed that Dino/Jackie and Ben have a lot more depth (Dino's parents breakup, Jackie's alcholic father/Ben's feelings towards Ms. Young and dealing with the loss of his virginity), while Jonathan and Deborah have had their small serious moments, but most of their time is played out for comic relief. I'd like for this couple to be more dimentional. A little more drama perhaps? Hopefully we will see what makes Jonathan and Deborah tick as the episodes progress.

Cassiel: If you'd known this was going to happen, would you have done it?
Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. ONE.
- City of Angels