View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 05:29 PM
jestellef
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by waichingliu81 (View Post)
i'd be more pissed though if the show got cancelled and that not only did the characters own storylines did not get fully resolved but that we also didn't get a resolution to this show. marc and mandy are amazing, the show wouldn't be as funny as it is with those two around. i love them to bits.

season 3 started off really well, i just hope, well most of us just hope it doesn't go downhill, just as it did in season 2- only to improve towards the end of this season. and yes fanfics are always useful for those, who for example, are not happy with the direction this show is going or the manner their favourite character's predicaments have turned out.

but i love this show, the characters, the storylines, the situations- season 3 has made an encouraging start, it can indeed only get better .
Join the post count campaign! We want to get those numbers up and convince the networks we're serious about keeping Ugly Betty on the air. (Even if the plot is a little limbo'd and we're not getting the recurring faces we want.) Ugly Betty is a strong show, it would be a tragedy if it got axed because the right people didn't know how we feel.