View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 02:42 PM
waichingliu81
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
^True. I've enjoyed the episodes immensely even after one of my favorite male characters left and those who don't like the show or will stop watching it if they don't get their ship are taking it all too seriously. (Marc and Amanda rock! I've grown to love them more and more as the seasons go by!)

The only way I'd stop watching was if the writing/plotlines became unbearable and/or utterly unbelieveable (in a bad way) but I don't see that happening for a long time. Luckily, it seems many posters on here feel the same!

Plus, there's always fanfic and speculation for those of us whose ships haven't panned out.
i'd be more pissed though if the show got cancelled and that not only did the characters own storylines did not get fully resolved but that we also didn't get a resolution to this show. marc and mandy are amazing, the show wouldn't be as funny as it is with those two around. i love them to bits.

season 3 started off really well, i just hope, well most of us just hope it doesn't go downhill, just as it did in season 2- only to improve towards the end of this season. and yes fanfics are always useful for those, who for example, are not happy with the direction this show is going or the manner their favourite character's predicaments have turned out.

but i love this show, the characters, the storylines, the situations- season 3 has made an encouraging start, it can indeed only get better .