View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 01:53 PM
jestellef
New Fan

I dunno about Gio - the ads made him look really emotional and melodramatic - but then again, that's Gio, isn't it? The passion of the moment, feel what you're feeling, don't waste a minute crap is what he's all about, right?

I didn't really think she owed him any apologies - well, you know, apart from the getting him fired and throwing a chair through his storefront. But she told him where he stood, and he was trying to poach Henry to begin with, what;s he got to be mad about? Why wouldn't he want to be friends?

Ha, maybe it's a foiler for "I just can't be around you while I love you, Betty, I'm too obsessed to see you live your life each day without wanting to invite me back to your place..." Well, whatever, I didn't thing she'd earned the flame-eyed hatred in the prevs.

Wups, just so I'm still on the right episode, what do you think of Marc's rebellion? I mean, they aren't an official ship or anything, but they are way more than boss and assistant, just like Daniel and Betty. Marc has dreams and ambitions that go beyond licking Willie's boots, and I couldn't help noticing he and Amanda were full on wincing at Wilhelmina's evil this episode - is there a breakup for Marchelmina coming?