View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 05:26 AM
Shiri S
Master Fan

Name: Bailey Skeffington
Personality: Ambitious, Optimistic, Witty, Romantic, Passinate
History: Bailey Skeffington was born in London, England. He comes from a culinary centric family so it's no wonder he became a cook as well. He went to the finnest culinary school in London and by the time he graduated, he was already one of the most promising cooks in all of London. He was just that good. When a big resturant in New York City heard about him, they just had to have him as their head chef. He knew this was an offer he couldn't refuse, he packed up his bags and headed over to America. Surprisingly, it's not as bad as he thought it would be.
Other Relationships: TBA if you want it.
TB: ShiriS
PB: Heath Leadger

Name: Laken Saunders
Personality: Daring, Impulsive, Blunt, Sensual, Stubborn
History: Laken grew up in a home without a mom or dad. She was actually raised by her grandparents. She doesn't know who her parents are. As a little girl, Laken was always a disobediant. That is probably why she turned out like she did. She was too independent to listen to anything anyone told her to do. She's still like that. She only took the job as a personal assitant to the mayor because she needed the money and she only does what he tells her to do because she doesn't want to get fired. Frankly, though, she finds the mayor to be very sexy. Mmm, that makes the job as his personal assistant worth the while.
Other Relationships: TBA if you want it.
TB: ShiriS
PB: Katherine Heigl

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall